No infrastructure, no software …
no more excuses
You know you should be encrypting data on every device in your organization, especially your laptops. Self-encrypting drives (SEDs) are the best way to do that—which is why they’re part of the Wave alternative. But setting up to support and manage SEDs can seem daunting. Even to test them, you need server infrastructure and management software. Right?
Not anymore. Introducing Wave Cloud, the world’s first cloud-based service for managing SEDs and trusted platform modules (TPMs). Sign up for an account and you’re on your way to success. Whether you’re doing a small proof-of-concept or full-blown production deployment, Wave Cloud is the fastest way to get there. All without servers or software or big capital expenditures.
Get your SEDs going with one click
Initializing and provisioning an SED usually requires several steps. Wave Cloud remotely automates those steps: securing a drive is as simple as adding an authorized user to it. One click—literally—via our straightforward interface, and you’re done. You won’t even need to train your administrators.
Easy security compliance
- Active monitoring, logging, and reporting of all user and device events associated with SEDs and TPMs
- With no infrastructure to buy or set up, you’ll be able to cross compliance off your list ASAP
- The only cloud-based management solution that gives you drive initialization, user management, drive locking, and user recovery for all OPAL-based, proprietary, and solid-state SEDs
- The only cloud-based management solution that provides activation, ownership, and management of TPMs from a central location
- Puts TPM management under IT control
- Secure user recovery using challenge/response
- User-based SSO after recovery
- Control for external SEDs
- S3 sleep support
- Fast deployment of SEDs and TPMs—no need to buy, build, and test (or maintain) server infrastructure
- Easy-to-use web interface
- Windows password synchronization and single sign-on (SSO)
- Features and maintenance patches are continually updated, so you’re always running the best, most secure version of the service
- One-click initialization/provisioning
- Supports seamless drive provisioning and policy-based management
- Your subscription covers everything—no up-front charges, no support charges
- Many laptops ship from the factory with Wave client software already installed, all you need to do is connect them to Wave Cloud to start centrally managing them.
- Wave Cloud is every bit as secure as our EMBASSY line
- All the same monitoring, logging, and reporting you need for compliance