No infrastructure, no software …
no more excuses
You know you should be encrypting data on every device in your organization, especially your laptops. Self-encrypting drives (SEDs) are the fastest, easiest and most secure way to do that. But setting up to support and manage SEDs can seem daunting. Even to test them, you need server infrastructure and management software. Right?
Not with Wave Cloud. The world’s first cloud-based service for managing SEDs, Microsoft Bitlocker and OS X FileVault 2, Wave Cloud lets users take advantage of the benefits of SEDs without jumping through the hoops traditionally associated with SED management. Whether you’re doing a small proof-of-concept or full-blown production deployment, Wave Cloud is the fastest way to get there.
Sign up for an account and you’re on your way - no servers or software or big capital expenditures.
Manage the entire range of endpoint encryption technologies
Wave Cloud is the world’s only cloud service that manages SEDs and software encryption in a single console. Its hybrid management approach is the best way to secure your legacy endpoints today with OS-native full disk encryption, while phasing in self-encrypting drives on your latest-generation assets.
Compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista operating systems; and OS X 10.8 and 10.9 (for OS X FileVault 2)
Manage mixed environments from one console
Easy security compliance
- Active monitoring, logging, and reporting of all user and device events associated with SEDs
- No infrastructure to buy or set up - fast, easy compliance
- The only cloud-based management solution that gives you drive initialization, user management, drive locking, and user recovery for all Opal-based, proprietary, and solid-state SEDs
- Secure user recovery using challenge/response
- User-based SSO after recovery
- Control for external SEDs
- S3 sleep support
- Fast deployment of SEDs and OS-native software encryption—no need to buy, build, and test (or maintain) server infrastructure
- Easy-to-use web interface
- Deploy many drives at once with policy-based management
- Windows password synchronization and single sign-on (SSO)
- Features and maintenance patches are continually updated, so you’re always running the best, most secure version of the service
- One-click initialization/provisioning
- Your subscription covers everything—no up-front charges, no support charges
- Wave Cloud is every bit as secure as our on-premise SED management product
- All the same monitoring, logging, and reporting you need for compliance